Thank you very much for your message and your consideration.
In order for me to consider the role more fully and determine if a call is warranted, would you please provide more information? Please send over a JD/role description including the following:
- The specific company that is hiring
- How they see the role and its associated responsibilities fitting into the future of the company
- Composition, size, and working style of the current team
- Reporting line for the role (up to Board/investors and two levels down)
- Compensation details, including a breakdown between fixed/variable cash and options/equity/bonus, if any
- Any additional information that you think would be relevant in considering if the role is a good fit
I’m happy to consider the above information and determine if the role is a good fit for me. If it isn’t, perhaps it’s a good fit for someone in my network and I can make the requisite introductions.
I appreciate that you may not want to share the above information for a variety of reasons, in which case I do not wish to put myself in consideration for the role and I wish you all the best in finding a great candidate.
Thank you again for considering me for the role, and I hope to hear from you soon!